Table of Contents Hide
- How to create a site effortlessly using website templates
- Creado – Art Gallery Responsive WordPress Theme
- Skyline – Business, Dentistry, Architecture & Travel Moto CMS 3 Template
- Eveprest – Multipurpose PrestaShop Theme
How to create a site effortlessly using website templates
What is a template?
The word “template” might put you on the alert. Well, you immediately know when there is a sale in Zara. Won’t buying a template (which might also be bought by someone else) mean the same? Definitely not! You will never find the same people; even identical twins have different tastes.
Therefore, every template can be changed beyond recognition by the owner. Things to change are plentiful: you feel free to alter a color scheme, the layout of content blocks, the size and color of buttons, the type of an image slider in a gallery; you can modify a menu, number of pages etc. The outcome will differ from the initial design immensely.
Where do I find a template?
- They have been producing templates for over 14 years and definitely know what’s what.
- TemplateMonster has become a marketplace quite recently and sells templates for any CMS.
- The abundance of templates (about 50,000) will satisfy anyone’s taste.
- The popular price (from $50 to $150) with sales and discounts.
- The templates have a top-notch design and modern features like Parallax effect, background video, online chat etc.
- The templates are highly functional and you’ll find solutions for a blog, portfolio, gallery, online store and so on.
- The free license on using stock photos in the template you buy.
What is CMS?
How to choose a template?
Creado – Art Gallery Responsive WordPress Theme
Skyline – Business, Dentistry, Architecture & Travel Moto CMS 3 Template
Eveprest – Multipurpose PrestaShop Theme